Stage SIAD Macchine Impianti - SIAD Group
Stage Opportunities Title
Candidatura spontanea e stage
ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 “CODICE IN MATERIA DI PROTEZIONE DEI DATI PERSONALI”- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA INCLUDED IN ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL "CURRICULA" SENT TO THIS COMPANY
In order to process your personal data you must accept the terms stated below and provide us your consent. According with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, if you intend to send us your personal data in relation to our research, selection and recruitment of human resources for the eventual establishment of an employment relationship or a professional partnership with our Company, please read the information stated below and provide us, if it considers it, with your consent to the terms and in the manner specified below.
Pursuant to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and with regard to personal data to be processed, we inform you as follows:
1. your personal data will be processed by SIAD Macchine Impianti S.p.A. (Data Controller) exclusively for the purposes of an assessment of your professional profile concerning a possible research and selection of personnel for the establishment of an employment relationship or a professional collaboration;
2. in relation to the purposes mentioned in point 1) the data will be managed with the support of paper and electronic devices, strictly correlated to the purposes and in compliance with existing laws;
3. the provision of data is optional, but essential to perform the activity referred to in paragraph 1), therefore, the non-availability of the data - through the incomplete filling of the candidate form or the submission of an incomplete curriculum vitae or the refusal to allow their processing - will prevent in whole or in part to achieve the objectives in question;
4. is not required to send any sensitive data and, therefore, those who were still transmitted will be immediately deleted, unless your express declaration of consent to their processing (art. 4.1 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 defines sensitive data that could reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, membership in party organizations, trade unions, religious or health status);
5. the data will be stored at the “data center” of the undersigned company, located in Assago (MI) and kept there for not more than 24 months for the purpose of paragraph 1);
6. Data Protection Officer is the owner of the function "Personnel Department", domiciled for the office at the administrative offices of the Company via Canovine, 2/4 24126 in Bergamo; the submitted data may be processed by SIAD Macchine Impianti S.p.A. employees specially designated and/or any other individual or entity that may be designated for the purpose;
7. in accordance with the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we inform you that, in relation to the processing of your data, you are entitled to ask information about your data, to access and to ask the erasure or the modification of your data, as provided for in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, by writing to: SIAD Macchine Impianti S.p.A. Human Resources, via Canovine, 2/4 24126 Bergamo.