Privacy - SIAD Group
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003
1) Your personal data, forwarded by filling out and sending the form "Product Request", will be processed by SIAD Macchine Impianti S.p.A. (the Data Controller) exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
2) In relation to the purposes referred to in point 1), the data will be processed in compliance with current regulations, using manual, electronic and computer technology according to procedures strictly related to such purposes.
3) Supplying the data is optional, but essential in order to meet your request. Therefore, failure to make the data available, through incomplete filling out of the form or by refusing its processing, would make it wholly or partly impossible to provide feedback and send the information you are interested in.
4) The data will be kept at the Data Controller’s administrative offices, located at 2/4 Via Canovine, Bergamo, and stored there for not more than six months for the purposes referred to in point 1).
5) The data processor is Mr. Paolo Ferrario, General Manager, domiciled for the appointment at 2/4 Via Canovine, Bergamo. The data sent will be processed by parties involved in the relevant activity areas, depending on the subject of your request, specially appointed as Data Processors. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, but may at times be accessed by technical service providers who carry out occasional website maintenance.
6) You can exercise the rights under art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (see below) at any time, by writing to:
SIAD Macchine Impianti S.p.A., Direzione Generale, via Canovine 2/4, 24216 Bergamo, or to the email address: email@example.com
ART. 7 LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The person concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to know:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of its processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing done with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the processor, the persons in charge and the representative appointed under article 5, par. 2;
e) the parties or categories of parties to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about it in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
a) updating, modification or, when necessary, integration of the data;
b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except when such fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The person concerned is entitled to object, wholly or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.