Carbon dioxide_ title
Carbon Dioxide of the Future
Carbon dioxide_ content
A major hallmark and competitive feature that contributes actively to making our supply chain more sustainable relates to the CO2 sold: not extracted from wells, it is entirely derived from carbon capture processes, mainly from biogenic sources (78.7%).
This percentage is one of the highest in Italy and is important – being derived from biogas upgrading and therefore from a short cycle carbon process – for the biogenic CO2 we produce to be considered carbon neutral (for carbon footprint purposes).
A significant advantage and a major source of added value, even when a customer intends to conduct a production LCA. Worthy of note is the production process at the Rosignano site, where the CO2 generated by carbon capture is returned as a raw material to the entity that produced the emissions, in a 100% circular process
CO2: One molecule by several processes
- Extraction from wells
- Extraction and Capture: waste gas from different industries
- Recovery: by fermentation
Market and Technology Evolution
- SIAD | Tecno Project Industriale (TPI): from the first plant in the ’80s to more than 600 carbon capture and recovery plants installed today all around the world
- First CO2 capture plant financed by EU was enginereed by SIAD TPI in Esbjerg Denmark
- Focused on delivering the highest quality of CO2 for food & beverage grade
- From Solvents to Membrane
- From Beverage to Biomethane
Carbon Dioxide_ Group Expertise_title
Unique Group Expertise
The SIAD Group has unique expertise for addressing the CO2 reduction challenge
Carbon Dioxide_ Group Expertise
Eco Virtuos CO2
The CO2 by SIAD is 100% captured or recovered
R&D Gases of life
R&D of new products, methodologies and applications of gases in the medical and food industries.
Analysis instruments and systems, certified reference gaseous materials
SIAD protocol for verifying the microbiological quality of food gases
Capture and recovery CO2 plants, Biogas Upgrading plants, industrial burners, ASU
TPI4U platform for maintenance and remote assistance
Want to know more?
Our Supply Chains:
We are committed to promoting sustainable practices and respecting the environment. For more information on our sustainability strategy, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org