Lavora con noi
SIAD Group is experiencing high growth and we are now hiring for multiple roles across our business. We are looking for talented people to accelerate our development and sustain business strategies. As Sales Representative you will be responsible for the promotion and sale of Industrial Gases and related equipments & services. You will work together with the sales team towards the achievement of the company's sales targets, covering the AREA: IASI, Vaslui, Botosani, Suceava, Bacau, Neamtand. You will develop an overall strategy, identifying customers needs and business opportunities, leading the sales process with the right internal resources and external partners (SIAD distribution centers).
You will be expected to work on the field visiting customers like 80% of your time and the rest for back office and reporting activities.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing market of industrial gases in the assigned area accordingly to defined sales strategy and plans;
- Collection of information about market, potential customers, and business trends;
- Identification and acquisition of new customers to reach the budget assigned according to sales plan and in cooperation with members of Sales Team;
- Management of existing portfolio (active clients), providing sales and technical support to achieve the best customer loyalty and increase in turnover through up & cross selling activities;
- Implementation of price increase programs in line with company goals;
University studies completed, education in Scientific/Technical field will be highly evaluated.
Minimum 3 years experience in field Industrial Sales positions
Key success factors for candidates:
Experience about dealing with customers.
Ability to promote effectively products and services to customers;
Effective communication and team working
Fluent in English.
Please, apply with an English CV, otherwise your application will be not considered.
Candidates must send their application by issuing specific authorization pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") concerning the processing of personal data