Menú de navegación
Images of our life is a photography contest open to all SIAD Group’s employees and their relatives.
- Each participant can submit digital or digitalized, colour or black and white photographs, as well as digital scans of drawings and other kinds of images.
- Theme: “Emotional visions” (TENTH EDITION).
- All the images must be in a landscape orientation, in JPG format and with a maximum size of 5 MB.
- All submitted images in contest shall be uploaded on SIAD’s website page www.thesiadgroup.com/photography-contest-images-of-our-life Authors must indicate their name and the title of the image.
- By submitting the images, each author certifies the paternity of the image. Moreover, the author is personally responsible for the image’s subject and authorizes its distribution and publication not for profit.
- Due to privacy issues and in compliance with applicable laws, photographs with recognizable faces will not be considered and admitted to the contest.
- If required, participants must provide the original image, and for the photographs, the EXIF data (number of information stored automatically by the camera when shooting).
- All submitted images will be freely used by SIAD.
- All submitted images will be evaluated by an internal jury, that will declare the winning image. The jury’s decision is unappellable and unchangeable.
Dates: Opening of Contest: January, 25th 2021
Closing of Contest: September, 30th 2021
Communication of winner: by November, 30th 2021
THE WINNER WILL BE AWARDED A REFLEX DIGITAL CAMERA
To upload your pictures CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT or LOG IN WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS.