Compressors R&D Center - SIAD Group
Compressors R&D Center header
Compressors R&D Center
SIAD Macchine Impianti has an R&D center dedicated to process and PET compressors; the activities of the center are essentially aimed at optimizing their operation through:
- Pulsation, acoustical, torsional, bending analysis.
- Finite elements structural verification.
- Fluid-dynamic verification Fatigue calculation
- Measurement and verification of vibration, ultrasonic, thermography, radiography
- Chemical, physical and metal particles oil analysis.
API 618 reciprocating compressors: software for Mechanical calculation
3D modelling, static elastic Fem analysis, infinite life fatigue analysis
Elastic bodies motion of the complete frame, static elasto-plastic Fem analysis
Multiaxial fatigue analysis with the algorithm of Dang Van or Brown – Miller – Morrow
API 618 reciprocating compressors: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software
The gas paths are studied by the computer with most advanced CFD software with the aim to reach at the same time a small clearance volume, for a greater volumetric efficiency, and large and well profiled passages for low pressure losses.